The Club aims to:
- Nurture an interest in and concern for the environment
- Bring about awareness on the need to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle (3R) for a sustainable future.
- Beautify the school community with a myriad of vibrant and colourful flowering plants
- Provide an alternative platform for students to learn 21st Century skills and opportunities for character development outside of the academic curriculum
The Club members are engaged in:
- Training workshops on environmental issues held by the National Environment Agency.
- School-based green projects such as the growing of vegetables and herbs, 3R projects such as turning fruit scraps into detergents and compost, recycling of shredded paper (paper-making) and vermi-composting.
- Student-initiated VIA project where they refurbished old furniture to give them a new lease of life
- Marigold Festival Competition organised by Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Excursions and field trips to Incineration Plants and Semakau Landfill.