Photography & Videography Society (PVS)
Objectives of CCA
- Expose students to new media and areas of Information Technology i.e. Photography and Videography.
- Create avenues to bring together passionate students with creative minds.
- Provide opportunities for students to learn from professionals in the industry.
- Provide opportunities for outdoor learning
- Provide a platform for using graphics as a language to communicate one’s thoughts to others.
- Display talents of creative minds in the areas of photography and videography.
- Equip students with the skills in professional photography, video production and live streaming technology.
Highlights of 2020:
- Participated in Our Schools, Our Stories’ 2020 Photo Contest organised by MOE and won the Honourable Mention, for the theme “Our School Community” and Honourable Mention, for the theme “United as One”.
- Organised a photo-exhibition theme “Home” which will be held at Geylang East Public Library at the next possible time.
- Students are given the opportunities to undergo training in different areas of Photography and Videography
- During this unforeseen situation, the training is carried out on online platform and we have created a series of chain videos.
- Displaying new skill by supporting different school events by providing live streaming.
Photo Gallery - Members' works for the year 2019
[Exhibition @ Geylang East Public Library Oct 2019 & Tampines Regional Library March 2020]