Cyber Wellness Curriculum
- Embrace ICT yet maintain a balanced lifestyle between the physical and cyber world
- Harness the power of ICT for positive purposes
- Maintain a positive presence in cyber space
- Be a safe and responsible user of ICT
Cyber Wellness Principles
Students should be able to:
- Uphold their own dignity when online (e.g. avoid surfing inappropriate sites and participating in illegal online activities).
- Respect others (e.g. avoid using the work of others without permission and publishing undesirable materials that hurt others).
Click here for more information.
Helping Your Child Manage Online Scam – Tip Sheet for Parents