English Drama Club
Objectives of CCA
- Hone performance skills.
- Encourage students to appreciate the value of human life and values.
- Increase confidence in using their voices and bodies to express art on stage.
- Cultivate a sense of sensitivity and consideration towards one another.
- To equip students with skills – communication, physical movements, theatre management, script writing skills, speech and elocution.
Highlights of 2020:
- Participated in the Singapore Youth Festival and attained a Certificate of Distinction.
- Performed at the GMS(S) 95th Anniversary Concert.
- E-CCA conducted for the year 2020.